Infinity Vessel Mould
Couldn't load pickup availability
Exclusive to Myka Candles & Moulds and hand-poured to order in Australia using premium platinum-cure silicone.
Introducing our exclusive Infinity Candle Vessel Mould – a true work of art meticulously designed, 3D printed, and handpoured within our studio. You won't find this exquisite mould anywhere else, as each one is created to order by us using the highest-grade platinum-cure silicone.
Precision and passion come together in the crafting of this handmade vessel mould, opening the door to boundless creative possibilities. This mould is compatible with various materials, including concrete, hydrostone, jesmonite, plaster, resin, and more.
To make the most of your vessel mould, follow these steps:
• Preparation: Begin by gathering your selected material and ensure it's mixed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
• Pouring: Carefully fill the mould with your chosen material, ensuring it reaches the top.
• Air Bubble Removal: For a smoother finish, gently tap the mould on a sturdy surface to encourage any trapped air bubbles to rise to the surface.
• Curing: Adhere to the recommended curing time for your chosen material.
• Demoulding: Once the material has set and cured, carefully flex and remove the mould to unveil your creation.
Before making a candle in your vessel, it is vital to seal it with a heat-resistant sealer. Apply at least two coats to both the interior and exterior of the vessel. Ensure the sealant is fully dry before pouring in the wax. We recommend using 2 wicks for an efficient burn. Keep in mind that the vessel's diameter is not uniform, so it may not create a full melt pool.
With our Infinity Candle Vessel Mould, you're not only creating artistry but also provide a unique gift for Valentine's Day! Our Infinity Vessel can be used for candles or on its own as a trinket dish. Perfect for adding a touch of romance to any home.
External - 5cm (H) x 16.5cm (W) x 20cm (L)
Internal - 4cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 16.5cm (L)
Wax volume: 390g
Wick recommendation: CDN 10
Always store silicone moulds in their original shape and never leave them turned inside out. Keeping the mould in its intended form prevents the silicone from tearing due to prolonged exposure to unnatural positions. Clean with warm water and mild soap after every use and store in a dust-free environment.
Disclaimer: Our custom moulds are crafted from a 3D printed vessel and therefore will have faint print lines inside the finished vessel. Each mould is indivudually poured and trimmed by hand and may have some minor exterior imperfections.
Photo credit: @candlesco_aus